- All orders come with free delivery, which is normally a 3 day service
- Your order will usually be delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm, these times can differ depending on the courier.
- Orders received after 12 noon will be despatched the following working day.
- All orders can be tracked via our courier’s website.
If nobody is in they will leave the parcel in a safe place, if possible to do so, or with a neighbour. If they are unable to deliver to you, a card will be left with instructions on how to retrieve your parcel or when they will reattempt delivery.
All goods are subject to availability. In the unlikely event that we are unable to supply your goods, we will inform you immediately and advise you of the expected delivery date. Outstanding orders/items can be cancelled at any time.
In the event of any goods being delivered by us being damaged in transit, deficient of items shown on the delivery note or failing to match the items ordered by you, then such details must be notified by you to us within 14 working days of receipt. If we receive no such notification the customer will be deemed to have accepted the items as satisfactory. We cannot be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late delivery or failure to deliver by the companies appointed carrier.
If you have any queries regarding an order you wish to place, or an existing order please give us a call on (0345) 467 6743.
For delivery to any other countries other than the United Kingdom, please contact us on (0345) 467 6743 before placing your order.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase however we appreciate that there may be circumstances where you want to return an item(s).
Accordingly please note the following:
- You can return an item(s) for a full refund within 14 days from receiving the goods
- The original delivery cost will be refunded where all items are returned as ordered – for partial returns the original delivery cost will not be refunded
- Item(s) must be unused in a saleable condition and enclosed within the original undamaged boxed packaging
- If the product is contained within a sealed wrapping or polythene hygiene bag, then this must not have been open or broken
- Please ensure all user guides, instructions & pamphlets, as applicable, are contained within the original packaging as you received them
- Our prices are very keen and as such we regret that we are unable to pay for the cost of returning items
- The most cost effective way of returning parcels is through Royal Mail, or alternatively please check www.interparcel.com for competitive courier rates.
- Please retain proof of postage.
- Refund will be made to the payment card used to make the original purchase – please allow up to 28 days for the refund to appear in your account
- It is imperative that the original despatch note is returned along with the product – failure to do this will result in us being unable to process the refund
- Should you have any queries, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Goods should be returned to the following address:
MPL Home Ltd
575-599 Maxted Road
Hertfordshire HP2 7DX
- In the unlikely event that you have received a damaged or faulty item, please call our customer services helpline number on (0345) 467 6743
- We may you ask you to take a photograph of the fault if applicable
- If we ask you to return the item to our Head Office for inspection, please allow up to 21 days for us to complete this process and respond back to you
- Be assured that we will resolve matters efficiently and satisfactorily – we pride ourselves on excellent customer service